Green on the River Bend
Double wall construction makes for a quieter and healthier home and pays itself off through energy savings. Lift and slide glass doors provide unencumbered access to back deck and view of the bow in the river.
- Double wall construction with advanced framing techniques results in an effective R-Value of 33.8 double the code requirement.
- Innovative Design eliminates spray foam at joist ends with no loss of insulation values
- R 80 in the attic
- Wood web joists eliminate the need for teleposts in basement
- Doggy bath in the mudroom
- Steam shower with aromatherapy for the ensuite
- Lift and Slide doors provide access to large decks facing the river
- Warm board Heated floors throughout with multiple zones for the ultimate in comfort.